la confrérie des aliénés Index du Forum

la confrérie des aliénés Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

Color Management For Photographers Rodney, Andrew||

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la confrérie des aliénés Index du Forum -> La Confrérie des Aliénés -> Notre code d'honneur
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
beggewick

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Color Management For Photographers Rodney, Andrew|| Répondre en citant

Color Management For Photographers Rodney, Andrew|| > urlin.us/2bvcw

]..Posted..by:..Paul..Baxter....Sunday,..02..August..2015..at..11:27..AM..>>If..display..drivers..use..8-bits..per..color..and..printer..drivers..use..the..same..how..can..any..image..in..Profoto..or..Adobe..RGB..be..displayed..or..printed..without..clipping?..Bit..depth..has..nothing..to..do..with..color..gamut:..When..you..work..with..24-bit..images,..all.."color"..and..tone..is..defined..in..three..8-bit..color..channelsI..then..measured..the..two..processes..on..an..X-rite..iSisWe...could...adopt...XPS...printing...to...get...around...that,...but...there...are...many...new...and...exciting...bugs...waiting...to...be...found...by...the...first...application...to...head...down...that...path.On...Mac,...Picking..."Vendor...Color...Management"...and..."Adobe...RGB"...does...not...mean...the...color...data...will...automatically...be...converted...to...Adobe...RGBAs..I'm..sure..you're..aware,..both..our..printers..(P600,..3880)..exceed..Adobe..RGB..(1998)..by..quite..a..bit..(I..can..provide..gamut..maps..or..gamut..volume..values..if..you..wish)Posted.by:.Markus.Spring..Tuesday,.28.July.2015.at.07:02.AM.One.thing.I've.learned.from.all.this.is.the.limitations.of.testing,.even.when.I.think.I've.controlled.everything.wellBut.frankly,.the.latest.book.of.Jean.Delmas,.published.in.late.2012,.perfectly.recent,.is.considered.as.the.new.reference.on.the.subjectColor..management..on..Internet..:It.covers.the.Convert.to.Profile.command.for.preparing.test.files.for.output.to.a.lab.Part.3.goes.into.color.theory.and.illustrates.why.a.wide.gamut.space.produces.not.only.move.vibrant.and.saturated.color.but.detail.and.color.separation.compared.to.a.small.gamut.working.space.like.sRGBPosted.by:.Matt.O'Brien..Tuesday,.28.July.2015.at.01:40.AM.I.use.an.HP.Z3200.printer,.this.has.an.on-board.photospectrometer.and.produces.its.own.profiles.for.each.paper,.which.I.use.with.QimageMy..Blog..(only..in..French)..-..Everything..you..can..not..find..on..this..site..is..on..my..blog!..Of..course..I..write..on..color..management..including..items..that..find..their..way..more..difficult..into..the..tree..diagram..of..this..color..guideThat's...a...givenChapter...8...-...CMS...Utilities,...Pages...277-312Abstract...You...are...not...entitled...to...access...the...full...text...and...this...document...is...not...for...purchaseSeems..they're..not..aloneIt...means...that...untagged...color...data...will...be...treated...as...Adobe...RGBGreg..Gorman's..Mendocino..Digital..Workshop..w/Robb..Carr..October..26th-31st,..201410.10.13..2.25..hour..Color..Management..in..Photoshop..CC..course..on..Train..Simple's..web..siteWhen..using.."Printer..Manages..Colors"..on..Windows,..Windows..ICM..2.0..assumes..that..any..color..data..passed..to..it..is..in..sRGB,..so..Photoshop..converts..the..colors..to..sRGB..(so..users..don't..get..wrong..colors..when..printing)It...introduces...weird...artifacts02.09.12.RetouchPro.Display.Calibration.intensive.Video[Ctein..interjects:..Colorsync..works..far..worseGo...to...site...The...reason...for...working...with...16-bit...files...when...you're...working...in...a...very...large...color...space...like...ProPhoto...(or...Wide...Gamut)...RGB...is...that...each...subplot...becomes...so...large...that...you're...likely...to...see...contouring...at...the...transitions...between...adjacent...colors02.09.16.Video.tutorial:.sRGB.urban.legends.Part.1The.output.between.PS.and.LR.will.NOT.be.identicalDoes..this..also..apply..to..applications..like..InDesign?..And..here..I..was..thinking..that..Mac..users..had..it..bad..with..the..difficulties..of..printing..colour..unmanaged..files..since..10.6.8Otherwise,...the...code...is...nearly...identical.On...Windows,...LR...prints...using...GDI+,...while...Photoshop...prints...using...GDIThe..point..to..consider..is..how..did..your..data..come..to..be..in..ProPhoto..RGB?..For..me,..it's..a..direct..encoding..of..my..raw..data..from..Adobe..raw..processors..(Lightroom..or..ACR)How...best...to...use...it?...That's...a...black...box,...you...can't...use...printer...profiles,...you...can't...soft...proofCommission...Internationale...de...l'clairage...International...commission...on...illuminationYou...don't...know...what...variables...we...are...controlling...for...(which...is...a...lot...more...than...you...believe),...because...we're...not...providing...them...in...tedious...detailThanks.again,.Mark.Posted.by:.Mark..Tuesday,.28.July.2015.at.07:01.AM.Regardless.of.letting.the.printer.manage.the.colors.or.using.a.custom.profile,.for.my.understanding.using.ProPhoto.RGB.as.working.colorspace.for.all.tuning.in.Photoshop.or.any.other.16bit.capable.software.is.just.reasonable:.Of.course.the.color.space.gets.reduced.further.down.the.printing.pipeline.(at.the.latest.when.the.ink.droplets.hit.the.paper),.but.clippings.or.jagged.histograms.will.be.much.more.unlikely.in.a.huge.colorspace.than.in.a.limited.oneYou.can.be.editing.colors.you.can't.see.(although.there.are.ways.around.this.if.you're.careful)"The.Digital.negative".Jeff.Schewe.-.312.pages.-.Peachpit.Press..2012I.want.to.actually.Assign.a.profile.to.the.targets.and.print.againGo...to...site...Bruce..Lindbloom..-..www.brucelindbloom.com..A..Must..!..Color..spaces,..informations,..color..calculatorsComments..Ha,..made..me..laugh..to..see..this f5880b0734

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Sam 21 Mai - 01:32 (2016)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    la confrérie des aliénés Index du Forum -> La Confrérie des Aliénés -> Notre code d'honneur Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum gratuit | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
Template lost-kingdom_Tolede created by larme d'ange